Larry W. Garner, CAI
Larry W. Garner graduated from high school in 1958.
In that same year, he completed his studies at Reppert School of Auctioneering.
He completed training and scholastic requirements and received his Real Estate
license and opened a full time office in 1972, and sells 95% of his Real Estate
listings at absolute auction. Besides general auction services, he has developed
four specialty auction services: Real Estate Auctions, Firearm Auctions, Toy
Auctions, and Horse Drawn Carriage Auctions.
- National Auctioneers Association
- Ohio Auctioneers Association
- Certified Auction Institute
- Masonic Lodge #124
- Engaged in auctioneering since 1958
- Have conducted auctions in 27 states and currently licensed in seven (7)
- Senior auctioneer for the second largest auction company in America
selling construction equipment since 2008
- Instructor at Repperts School of Auctioneering, Auburn, Indiana
- Seminar Instructor for three, (3) National Meetings for auctioneers. Two
of these seminars were conducted with the past chiefs of the Bureau of
Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
- Seminar Instructor for Continuing Education Requirements hired by the
states of Texas, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
- Larry Garner Auctioneers operate a 12,000 square feet auction center
located on 7 acres.
- Also, they conduct many other off-sight auctions throughout America.
- The auction center has an 880 square foot concrete vault available to
store merchandise waiting to be sold. It also has outside docking stations
for unloading, and large lots for machine displays.
- Fully insured and bonded.
- Citizens Banking Company, 2 Smith Street, Dellroy, Ohio - Sandy
- Huntington Bank Company, 1045 Trump Road, Carrollton, Ohio - Keri
- Holden Surveying, Louisville, Ohio - David or Virgil Holden
- Additional references can be furnished upon request.
Larry W. Garner, C.A.I.